Wednesday, October 10, 2007

a busy bee...

I just realized how long it's been since I've blogged!!! WoW, I almost always have SOMETHING to say on here and I've been silent for almost a week! I've been sooooo busy gearing up for a few launches, the Market and an indie craft show.

Today my AMAZING parents came up and took Tessa for the day, and even picked up the boys from school and took them out so I could have the day to myslef to get stuff done- this is the third Wednesday in a row they've done this!!! SUCH A BLESSING! I get so much done when the house is QUIET :) Plus the kids LOVE having a day with my parents.

So I spent the entire day getting ready for the upcoming show at the Dallas Market Place. The October one is one of the biggest markets so I have my fingers crossed for some new customers. I took some modeling pics of Tessa that I blew up and framed for them to hang over my jewels for an eye catcher, here are some of my faves:



















The last one is the one I blew up and am sending along with some new additions to my line :)

Some new goodies have been addded to my Etsy store like this custom birthstone necklace:


I also listed custom Christmas ornaments made with your photos...these make fab gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment