Friday, July 11, 2008

sisters, mothers, friends...


The inspiration behind making this necklace came while watching my daughters- Tessa was holding and talking to Eden while Eden just looked up at her intently, like she was really listening to every word Tessa said. Tessa was tellling her about shopping, getting hair cuts and finger nails polished, and how the three of us will be best friends forever...

Photobucket

Made with a large sterling silver disc about 1 1/2 inches across that is hand stamped "are for sharing laughter and wiping tears". A sterling heart dangles on top that is stamped "sisters" but could also be stamped "mothers", "friends", "cousins", etc. A freshwater pearl dances with the heart charm, hung on a sterling chain. You can find them in my shop.


Let's give one away!!! Just tell me about a special woman in your life you would give this to, I will pick a winner in a few days :) Please be sure and leave an email addy so I can contact the winner!


TGIF- I am TIRED, newborn sleep has caught up with me! Ryan is home tomorrow and I plan on getting some zzzzzzzz's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment