Wednesday, July 30, 2008

are you ready...



for some football???

I know I'm not. Even so, camp started this week...

Photobucket

Caleb is in the white shirt on the right. It's just day 2 and he already looks worn out! That's Ryan crouched down in the corner, he has somehow become the 1st and 2nd grade coach!

I'm pretty hesitant and uneasy about Caleb playing football because of what happened on this night. But Ryan prayed and has a peace about it and they both really wanted him to play. So I'm trusting and trying to believe it will be okay. This one is hard for me...


On a lighter note, here's a set Tessa modeled for Boutique*Layceeloo before Eden was born...

Photobucket

I love these colors together, chocolate brown, aqau and peach- perfect for fall...

Photobucket

and the apron comes off if you want...

Photobucket

The outfit can be made in any size, find it HERE, but hurry, you only have 5 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment