Friday, July 18, 2008

don't we all do this?


you go to the store intending to buy something like this...


and you end up impulse buying this...

Photobucket

Tessa got her first bike, helmut and knee pads. how could I resist? look how excited she is (and color coordinated- she even put on her Dora shoes to match it all!) Plus it's great excercise...

Photobucket

she hopped on it in the toy section and then rode it around the entire store next to Eden's stroller. she has come a long way since this day...

Photobucket

she wants to "go for a ride" all the time... do you like the color...

Photobucket

or black and white...?

Photobucket

Caleb went with us this time... (Jonah stayed home with Ryan and Eden, he is SUCH a Daddy's boy!)

Photobucket

I love this kid... he and I are butting heads a bit these days :( It will pass, I know, but it has been challenging and frustrating. I think it's part of having a kid that's growing older... and he's only 7!!!

Eden is 3 weeks old today!

Photobucket

I took her to the doc for a weight check- she has gained almost 2 pounds in 3 weeks! She now weighs a bit over 10 lbs. :) Time to start sleeping through the night, right???


Oh yeah, and I totally forgot to buy the trash bags :P



P.S. My photobucket account has reached it's limit for the month (I didn't even know that was possible), so some of my pics are gone until the 22nd. I've opened a new account, to use from now on, so please bear with me and the ugly photobucket upgrade pics, my normal pics should be back in a few days! I refuse to pay them money :P

No comments:

Post a Comment