Monday, July 28, 2008

a pioneer woman...


...sort of.

Our dryer is broken. The brand new one. The front loader. The one we just bought a couple of months ago to make washing clothes easier for me to keep up with.

Yeah, that one.

It stopped working over the weekend.

It's under warranty, but it may be a couple of weeks before they can come fix it. A couple of weeks. *sigh*

So here's my makeshift clothesline...

Photobucket

I'm real excited that our neighbors can peek over and see our undies blowing in the wind.

As I was hanging the clothes up I felt like an old pioneer woman back in the days before electricity.

Except I was in my air conditioned house.

And I was humming along to the radio.

And I was using pretty colored plastic hangers, pretty sure they didn't have those.


Be grateful for your working dryers today. Give it a hug for me. I sure do miss mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment