Thursday, July 17, 2008

the baby announcement...

I searched all over Etsy for a baby announcement design and fell in love with a shop called lillebarn. Sonya, the owner, is so sweet and super fast. In one night she came up with the perfect baby announcement for Eden...

Photobucket

We love it Sonya, thank you for working with me!

What's funny is that when I went to pick up the pictures (I ordered them in store online) the clerk asked me who took the picture.

I said "Me."

She said that it looks professional and that I needed to fill out and sign a copyright release!

I told her I was flattered, that someday I hope to be a photographer, and happily filled it out, though I'm not sure she totally bought my story!!! She looked a bit skeptical and not buying the "I took it on the living room floor" story I had to offer her, though it's the truth :)

Oh well, she totally made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment