Thursday, December 20, 2007

teacher's gifts...


I feel like I totally bombed on teacher's Christmas gifts this year! I had plans on making the teachers each a charm bracelet with teacher/school charms and stamp their names on a silver disc...then couldn't find any teacher charms I liked ANYWHERE, and yesterday I panicked. Today is the last day of school before the break so I ran into Mardel's (a Christian store that has books, music, pictures, home decor, teaching stuff, etc) and grabbed them all gift cards. It's a gift that I would LOVE but gift cards seem so impersonal to me, not sure they show true appreciation?

The boys did make their teachers a beaded wrap bracelet, I gave them full reign to a box of my beads and let them go to town. I wish I had taken pics to show, they definately look like they were made by little boys! But hopefully the teachers will see how excited they were about giving them!

So I'd love to know, what did you get your kid's teachers for Christmas this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment