Thursday, December 6, 2007

I've been banned from vacuuming


Yep, that's right, my husband has seriously banned me from vacuuming. How did I get out of this tiresome chore? I vacuumed up a GLOVE. A woman's glove, not a tiny kid's glove.

Oops.

In my defense, the glove was BLACK and I was vacuuming with only one lamp on so it was dark, I couldn't see very well.

I honestly had no clue I had run over it (which leaves hubbie totally perplexed) but after I ran over it the vacumm started making this awful noise. Ryan beelined in from the other room and jumped at me to flip the off button before I could think "now that does not sound good."

Over our 7 (almost 8) years of marriage I have managed to go through many vacuums, Ryan thinks he's starting to understand why after the glove incident. I wish I could get a dollar for everytime I've heard him mutter "I have never seen anyone have such a hard time with a vacuum." I'd be rich.

Now if only I can figure out a way out of dusting...

No comments:

Post a Comment