Tuesday, December 18, 2007

stick a fork in me...i'm done!


This is my last set of orders that I shipped out TODAY, as of just a few minutes ago I am officially DONE with jewelry orders for about 2 weeks!!! I love making jewelry and am honored that people have let me make their loved one's presents...but I'm so happy to be taking a quick break so I can enjoy my family during Christmas!

I had to stop and grab my favorite drink to celebrate- Peppermint Hot Chocolate...YUM!

I have sooooo many things I'd like to do during the break:

...bake cookies with the kids (will be doing this tonight)
...paint Tessa's room
...figure out the new camera
...CLEAN the house (I don't really WANT to do this one but it need to be done, I've neglected cleaning trying to finish up my orders and I'd be so embarrassed if someone popped over right now!)
...come up with some new jewelry designs for Spring
...and I think we're going to head up to Nebraska for a few days after Christmas to visit Ryan's family that live up there.

*******************************************************************
some shopping fun...
I bought the cutest little 2008 calendar from Jem Jam, it's already hanging in my office and I love it!

I bought some Christmas tags from her too and they are SO CUTE!

I also bought Tessa an apron from bloomworks on Etsy:

She sells lots of cute stuff with fabrics I LOVE! Tessa LOVES her little apron :)

No comments:

Post a Comment