Saturday, November 10, 2007

predicting baby's gender?

Our friends Aaron & Jennifer came over with their 4 kids last night for dinner and cards...we played Hearts and the girls WON. No, Hearts isn't a team game but the girls came in 1st and 2nd and the boys came in 3rd and 4th, so technically the girls WON. And yes, we do keep track of these things ;)

So after cards Jennifer and I started playing around with the Chinese Calendar baby sex predictors we found online and we shocked how accurate they were! I'm not one to typically believe in these things but we wondered "how can it be accidently correct so many times"? We tried this one which was right 6 out of our 7 kids and then we tried another one that I can't find the site for now (Jennifer can you find it?) but it was just as accurate.

Try it out and let me know if it's right or wrong for you!

What's REALLY interesting is that BOTH of the predictors we used last night said I'm having a BOY!!! hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment