Wednesday, November 7, 2007

BIG NEWS...let's CELEBRATE!!!


Yep, it's positive, baby #4 is on the way!!! He/she should be here in June :)

The kids are soooo excited! We took them out to eat to tell them and then spent the entire dinner listening to them think up names (Tessa's favorite is Dora). We went shopping and they each picked out something for the baby, Caleb picked out the blanket, Jonah the toy giraffe and Tessa the other little toy:

Caleb announced it to his entire class AND his entire football team already! Jonah just "can't wait", when I picked him up from school yesturday the FIRST words out of his mouth were "when's the baby gonna be here?"

Ryan and I are thrilled, we've been talking about it for awhile and it was getting to be NOW or NOT AT ALL as Tessa just turned 3 and we didn't want to space further than 4 years.

I'm so excited yet a bit...anxious maybe? 4 seems like way more than 3!!! I feel like we're DOUBLING or something!

We gave away or sold all of our baby things after Tessa, there was a period after she was born that I knew we were DONE.

Oops!

So now we'll be gradually stocking up on all of the cute little baby stuff again. You mean I HAVE to shop for baby stuff again? DARN!



So I'm TOTALLY in the mood to CELEBRATE and give something away!!! Just post here and you can win...anything! I will make you your own custom piece- something for Mom, Daughter, whichever you want! Even a Christmas Ornament or a Mom's bracelet- seriously WHATEVER!!! Just post by FRIDAY, I'll randomly pick a name on SATURDAY!

Oh, and sign up for my newsletter and you get TWO chances to win!!! If you are already on my newsletter just put newsletter in your post so I can be sure and put your name in TWICE!!! Sign up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment