Thursday, November 29, 2007

more randomness...

Sometimes to help the kids wind down at night we have them read books in their beds for 15 minutes or so before we come in and read their final bedtime story. This is how we found Tessa when it was time for her final story- she was TIRED after spending the day with gma and gpa!

Oh, and her pajamas? We put her in regular pj's every night, and right before she falls asleep she sneaks to her drawers and puts on a skirt and a tank top. She wants to wear a skirt ALL of the time, even to bed! This is so funny to me because as a child I HATED wearing skirts. I have to fight her to get her to wear jeans. Her reasoning? "Princesses don't wear JEANS, they wear skirts."

I am amazed at this- Ricky the kitten has been riding all over the house with Jonah in this car! He has done this 2 days in a row and seems totally content just hanging out on Jonah's lap as Jonah pedals them up around the entire downstairs:


I got a new smaller font for my Endless Love Mom Name necklaces, these would be great for Christmas... hubbies, are you reading? I'm loving the handcrafted circles, they are getting better and are fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment