Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm so tired...

Ryan's out of town (gets home tonight, thank goodness!) and Tessa woke up last night burning up and complaining her stomach hurt. So she and I were up most of the night. *YAWN* Pregnancy has really knocked me down and out with being TIRED (just ask our friends James and Jessica, they came over Saturday night and I actually fell asleep while we were chatting, so sorry guys!). So today after hardly any sleep last night I'm EXTRA TIRED.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to keep a pregnant woman awake at night I would SO appreciate it! That's when I usually get alot of orders done and I need that time back! I don't get near as much done with the kids home all day and I'm getting BEHIND! Ugh. I hate being behind.

After some medicine and some TLC, Tessa was in the mood to jump:

No comments:

Post a Comment