Thursday, April 12, 2007

Putting the egg back!


Believe it or not, my 4 year old took this picture of Tessa while we were waiting in the car at Caleb's school and once again I have been out done by him- he always gets the best pictures! She bumped her lip at MDO today, thankfully AFTER Spring school pictures were taken.

Tessa has been sneaking into the fridge lately...ALOT. And makes messes (lesson learned- the chocolate milk has been moved to the BACK of the fridge). Tonight she snuck in there, got out an egg, dropped the egg, realized she'd done something wrong so she picked up the cracked open shell and put in back in the fridge on the shelf, leaving the runny egg on our wood floor. Like we wouldn't notice. Ryan discovered it- I was upstairs and over the intercom he asks "who got into the eggs?" Tessa immediately looks guilty...then went downstairs to help clean up her mess.

Yesterday after a fridge raid, she left her jump rope IN the fridge- she managed to shove it way in the back. I never imagined I would ever have to ask the question "why is there a jump rope in my refrigerator?"

No comments:

Post a Comment