Friday, April 6, 2007

Give it a whirl...



Just about everyday it seems that I scroll through a new blog peeking into the lives of some interesting (and maybe some not so interesting!) people, and I have caught the fever- the blog fever. I have decided to give it a whirl and start my own blog about my family and I. I can't promise to be one of the most interesting people you will read about, but this should be fun for me. And since I have so much free time on my hands, why not start a new project, right? (ha ha.)






I have an amazing family that means the world to me, and it only seems fit to start with pictures of them. Ryan and I met my freshman year at ORU, married my senior year, and 7 years later together we have a beautiful, Godly home and family. We have 3 incredible kids- Caleb is 6, Jonah is 4 and baby girl Tessa is almost 2 1/2...wow. I blinked and she went from helpless baby to opinionated toddler!


Each of our kids is unique: Caleb is the studius one that loves to learn and abides by all the rules, very responsible. Then there's Jonah...we've been told he's alot like Ryan was as a child and boy does that explain alot! Jonah is so funny and goofy, he's carefree and his goal in life is to make us giggle and laugh. I am sure he's following in Grandma Edwards' and Daddy's footsteps as the practical jokester. Tessa is the perfectly balanced little girl for me- she loves to wear pretty dresses and have pretty hair as long as she can be pretty while playing with cars in the mud.



Ryan and I are very blessed parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment