Thursday, April 12, 2007

I've been TAGGED!

Morgan has tagged me for a game of "show me your desk". I did work alot on it today, but thankfully had straightened a bit since hubbie and I share this office. So here's my desk:



Nothing exciting to see...I can't wait to get some new paint in here! Amelia has inspired me to redo this office and make it "pretty", but I have been told I first have to finish taking down wallpaper in our master bath that I started over a month ago, and then paint. I was so reved up last month to redo the bathroom, but the excitement has faded and now the bathroom is a DISASTER. *sigh*

Okay, now I get to tag someone. I would normally tag Jennifer but she just showed her desk for T.I.T. (that's for you Amelia! he he). So I'm tagging Christine and Amelia- I don't think they've been tagged yet! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment