Saturday, January 19, 2008

update & officially off duty...

A big THANK YOU to all of you that left a comment about Tessa's haircut!!! The sweet comments and stories were fun to read. I decided to just try to even it out myself, and thankfully, with some gel and lots of hairspray, I can still sweep them sideways, although short, because neither Ryan or I like the way she looks with bangs.

So here's a pic of how she looks this morning:
Photobucket

Not too bad, but will be happy when they are grown out!

Ryan took my first "belly pic" today, I'm a little over 4 months. I'd like to do one each month to watch the baby grow.
Photobucket

Today my parents are coming up to babysit all night so Ryan and I can get away for the night!!! I will be officially OFF Mommy duty for a whole night! We're going to eat out, catch a movie, grab some coffee, maybe shop a bit, and then SLEEP IN at a hotel! Woo-Hoo!!!


I will pick a winner tomorrow with the random number generator, scroll down a couple of posts if you haven't entered yet to win some free jewels...

No comments:

Post a Comment