Wednesday, January 30, 2008

an interesting read...

I caught this Moment between Jonah and Tessa today- he's reading to her from my Betty Crocker cookbook and she's listening very intently. My pics are blurry as I forgot to change my ISO but this Moment may never happen again! This lasted a good 15 minutes:

Photobucket

Photobucket

This shirt that Jonah is wearing, it's his FAVORITE shirt! It's flannel and it's getting too small in the sleeves, but if I tell him to go put a shirt on, chances are he will come back wearing this one even if he has pj's or basketball shorts on.

Photobucket

Here's a picture of Tessa with her new bangs:

Photobucket



sickness update...the boys were diagnosed with either walking pnemonia or RSV and prescribed some meds, they should be ready to go back to school on Friday (YIPPEEE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment