Friday, January 18, 2008

Tessa's haircut... *SIGH*

Tessa decided she needed a haircut.

Thankfully all she really wanted shorter was her bangs. They were very long and we would sweep them behind here ears or hold back with a clippie. But they still got in her face and she was always brushing them back.

So she cut them. Unevenly. Not too bad for a 3 year old, though.

She had found some kid scissors that had been left out from the morning's craft time, and while I *thought* she and Jonah were watching "Ice Age" she had gone into my bathroom to snip.

Then she came out and found me in the kitchen and announced "Look Mommy! I got a haircut!" She was beaming with pride. My heart sank as I tried to figure out which hairs had been cut. Just the bangs, thank goodness. But she looks...different:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Now I'm trying to decide if I should:

just try and even them out myself (and possibly BUTCHER it- I could totally see me going shorter and shorter trying to "even them out" until I realize she no longer has any bangs at all...

buy her a bunch of hats...

or pay a professional to handle it...

I hope they grow out quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment