Wednesday, August 8, 2007

~a new look and some butterflies~


This is my new logo, what do you think? I love it! Our friend Daniel made it for me, thank you Daniel!

I've been busy getting ready for a new upcoming project, I've been offered a spot in a market show! The next market show is next weekend, so I've been making some new and some familiar favorite samples to ship down there, and then Ryan and I are going down to look at the jewelry being displayed and hopefully shop around. It's a great opportunity, but it has been ALOT of extra work and quite frankly I am pretty nervous about it all :) Daniel has been a HUGE lifesave making me new logos, brochures, etc. I'll post pics after the show next weekend :)

In the meantime, I found these sterling pendants again!!! So I listed this Sterling Faith necklace here.

No comments:

Post a Comment