Tuesday, August 28, 2007

the case of the missing babies & bears...

has been half solved.

Tessa has a whole entourage of babies and bears that she likes to sleep with and play with, and the entire bunch of them has been missing for a few days. We have searched all over on several different occassions and have come up with nothing. Since they are all missing we figured that she put them all somewhere together to "take a nap" and then forgot where. This morning Tessa's first words to me were a soft and sad "I want my Brownie Bear." Could you please try to break my heart a little bit more?



So off we went around the house to look again. In the kitchen I spotten the wooden potato bin in the corner and remembered Tessa putting a glass of milk in the bottom of it once "for later" (thankfully I noticed the milk was missing right away). WHY I hadn't looked there yet, I don't know considering some of the strange places I have looked! So I opened the potato bin and was delighted to find--- just some of her bears and babies. We did find Brownie Bear in there (thank goodness!) but we're still missing another important baby and her froggie. I'm thinking they're off together somewhere (at least they're not alone :D ) "sleeping". We'll keep looking and hopefully the case will soon be closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment