Monday, August 20, 2007

I met a Silly Wagon!!!


Yesturday Ryan and I got up at 6 am (okay I got up at 6 am, he got up at 6:55, we were leaving at 7!!!) and drove on down to the Dallas Market Place for our first market and to check out the whole "scene". It was so HUGE, you can just see a little piece of the building in this picture! We went straight to our showroom to see how the jewels were displayed, and then had fun just walking around and looking at all of the other showrooms. I was amazed at all of the amazing merchandise that was there and fell in love with a few diaper bags (I LOVE bags). While we were walking around I got a call from WHITNEY, one of the owners of The Silly Wagon!!!

We met up with her and Vered, the other owner. The reason this is so amazing? Whitney lives in ISRAEL! They came to the states to see their showroom and come to the market. Whitney and I have chatted via instant message on our gmail accounts for MONTHS and have become good friends, it was soooo nice to finally get to really meet her. She is so nice and hugged me like a long lost friend right away!

After leaving the Market Place my wonderful husband stopped by the outlet mall and I shopped for a bit, then we grabbed a bite to eat, drove back into town and after confirming all was well with my parents (who were so nice to babysit the kids for the day) we decided to go to a late movie. So it was a FULL day, but a fabulous one. Ryan and I haven't had a day to ourselves in a VERY long time, it was nice to get caught up with each other again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment