Friday, August 17, 2007

a HUGE thanks and some amazing fabrics


There's a new fabric designer that just debuted, Joel Dewberry, who has recently come out with 3 new lines of fabrics for Westminister. They are all amazing, when I first saw them for sale online I knew I'd be ordering a bunch...which I did! I made a fabric bracelet from Joel's "Manzanita" line (it's my favorite!) and sent him pictures so he could see a unique way for his beautiful fabrics to be worn. That bracelet can now be seen on the Joel Dewberry website in the "Fresh Ideas" section! Thanks to Joel for featuring the bracelet!













I've also been gearing up with 51 of eBay's finest designers for a Joel Dewberry launch, tiltled "Indelible" that premieres Next Thursday, August 23rd (see the awesome banner on the right for it?) Here are a few sneak peeks:



No comments:

Post a Comment