Monday, July 2, 2007

We are off to Nebraska!


We leave in the morning on an 8 hour car drive up to Nebraska to visit Ryan's grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. for the 4th of July week. It should be a week of swimming, fishing, golfing, shopping, just lots of fun!


Before I go I have to show you a picture of Tessa's new "tick tlocks", or flip flops. They were on sale at Target (a total impulse buy- oops!) and the girl HAD to have the purple ones. They also had pink and blue, and I tried talking her into the pink, but her reasoning to me was "but my swim-soup (swimsuit) is purple." Remember that fashion chat we had not too long ago? I was wishing in the store that it hadn't happened so we could buy the pink ones. So purple it is, who am I to get in the way of my 2 1/2 year old daughter's fashion sense? She absolutely LOVES them...I don't think she's taken them off since we bought them, she even napped with them on!

Have a safe, fun and happy 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment