Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fancy a Trade???


I was soooo excited my Flea Market Fancy fabrics showed up in my mailbox today! I'm sure you can guess what I plan to make with it, maybe one of these or one of these. It's an older fabric line but I LOVE it!!! I have my eye on more of these farics in the other colors, cross your fingers that I win them :)

So now for the TRADE. If any of you incredible seamstresses out there would like to do a trade with me, please email me- thevintagepearl@gmail.com. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a flea market fancy outfit for Tessa, who is a 3T. I'd like to pick out the fabrics, and I'm thinking either a strip skirt or capris and a simple top. In exchange I will make you some jewels of your choice equal in price. You can see samples of my jewels here, here and here. I look forward to trading with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment