Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lucy and the Kitchen

Lately Tessa has been concerned about our cat Lucy. Tessa thinks that Lucy is sad because she doesn't have a Mommy or Daddy or Brother or Sister. I told her that we are Lucy's family to which she replied, no we are not a cat. Lucy needs a cat family. This has been a topic of discussion for a few weeks now and she's trying to talk Ryan into getting another cat for Lucy, I think he might be starting to cave in to his little princess :)


In the meantime, Tessa has made sure that Lucy is comfy and loved by tucking Lucy in with Tessa's blanket and baby when she's sleeping. These aren't just any ordinary blanket and baby, they are Tessa's favorites. She sleeps with them every night and I'm surprised she shares them with the cat. I've found Lucy asleep "all tucked in" many times and managed to snap a few pics before she scampered off. She almost looks embarrassed when I catch her :)

Tessa loves to "make" us food and brings me "foffee" (coffee) all the time, so today I found her a little toy kitchen in a consignment shop. I went to the shop to sell some of the kids' clothes they've outgrown, but I think I can get alot more for them by selling them on eBay, so I left with my 3 tubs of clothes, no check and ended up buying things. *sigh*


Did you notice who her first customer was?

Just havin' some camera fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment