Thursday, July 12, 2007

Fashion Forward Friday “UP Tight”


This week's "Fashion Forward Friday" challenge from Amelia on Boutique Cafe is up-dos, she wants to see our ponytails!!! She also wants to see our Etsy hair accessory picks. I love ponytails, my hair is up alot, especially in the summer. I part off the left side and sweep it back, sometimes I leave my bangs down and tuck behind my ears. I naturally have very curly hair that I straighten about 90% of the time. I don't use any cute accessories, usually just a plain hair band and I'm "stylin'" if it actually matches my clothes. I'm pretty low maintenance, maybe a little TOO low sometimes! So here's my 'tail:

I found some super cute hair accessories, I'll have to buy a few to jazz up my "do"! Here are a few faves~

from The Magpies Nest: I am loving these ponytail holders especially and I LOVE owls right now!



from GreenThumbDesigns I love these colors, they just POP!


Thanks for the fun challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment