Monday, September 8, 2008

a vote off, some new stuff, shoes and a cutie pie...


Wow.

You guys gave me SO MANY awesome ideas for the barrettes, thank you!!!

It was so hard to choose! So I made a list of my top 5, made the barrettes, and now will you guys please vote and tell me YOUR fave? The one you choose will win the barrette! I'm also going to randomly pick someone else that voted to win one (the one that you vote for!), so please VOTE!!!

Okay, so here are my top 5 faves...

Photobucket

1. confetti
2. neopolitan
3. indian summer
4. beyond the sea
5. october sky

Photobucket

I love them all, I really just couldn't pick! Thank you for all of your suggestions! I have many of them written down for me to make up soon!

Something new for my Etsy shop, small squares on a chain...

Photobucket

I just bought these sweet little shoes from sheknitsamy...

Photobucket

for my sweet cutie pie...

Photobucket

Ryan surprised me by ordering us a new computer WITH PHOTOSHOP!!! I am SO THRILLED!!! It should be up and running this week, I can't wait to play with my pics on Photoshop!!! Thank you babe!!!


PS-- Don't forget to vote :)

No comments:

Post a Comment