Friday, September 12, 2008

thunder thighs and capris...

how stinkin' cute are these thighs...?
Photobucket

wish I looked this cute in a onesie!

Photobucket

My sweet Eden, I love you so much... I love cuddling and playing with you and your big gummy smile is so contagious!

BUT.

You have got to quit waking up at 5 am to eat. And play. For over an hour.

Beacuse Mommy is so tired after 4 early mornings with you! Let's go back to sleeping in til 8 am and then we can eat and play, k?

Photobucket

I doubt she's gonna listen to me ;)


Today Tessa had on some "capris" I didn't recognize...

Photobucket

so I checked the tag...

Photobucket

and I realized they fit her as pants about 3 years ago! But she thinks they're capris, and they actually fit her kinda cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment