Thursday, September 11, 2008

photography 101 and christmas in september...


Photobucket
Last night I started a photography class with my friend Kristen- she asked if I was interested and I thought "a night out, to play with my camera? Absolutely!"

So for the first class I knew how to do everything he taught (all in manual mode), I just didn't know what it was all called. Like f-stop and apertures. I've just been winging it all through a tiny bit of reading the manual and trial and error. I refer to them as this button and that button, and the dial right here. So I'm excited to learn the actual names of all of the buttons and dials I've been using :)

Quite honestly I wouldn't care too much if I didn't learn anything new.

Because it's a night out.

To play with my camera.

ALONE :)


**********


IvyLane is having a Christmas "bid to win" launch starting today...

Photobucket

Basically, you bid and you're entered to win some pretty amazing prizes!

It's been raining here for like FOREVER so my pics aren't that great. That'll teach me to wait til the last minute...!

Here are my listings, they both start LOW with NO RESERVE!!!

i love you snow much... (there's a heart that peeks out from behind the snowman!)
Photobucket

and euro christmas...

Photobucket

which is m2m Jen of little*red*wagon...
Photobucket

Jen traded us the outfit for some jewels which we are SO THRILLED, isn't is adorable? We love it!

Photobucket

You can get your own hoodie dress here!

You can find ALL of IvyLane's launch listings here!

No comments:

Post a Comment