Thursday, August 14, 2008

a is for apple...

first day of school last year... Caleb-1st grade, Jonah- K4...

Photobucket

and today... Caleb- 2nd grade and Jonah- (K5) Kindergarten...

Photobucket

Caleb didn't want me to take his picture til I said it was for Great Grandma, so she could see him all the way from Nebraska. He said, "OK, for Great Grandma"...

Photobucket

They both said their favorite part of the day was recess...

Photobucket

On the way home Tessa and I had an interesting conversation...

Photobucket

We spotted a HUGE flock of geese and I said some of them were babies that had grown up.

She says, "Yep, the geese just pooped the baies out. Just like our baby. You just pooped her out."

Um, yeah, okay.

I had no idea this was how she thought Eden was born...!!!

And this is just sad- this is my foot up against Caleb's new shoe...

Photobucket

I think next year I will fit into his shoes- CRAZY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment