Wednesday, September 12, 2007

sometimes simple is better...



Simply Love, my latest necklace, was listed on eBay tonight. I feel like I cheated on this necklace becasue all I did was find a pretty heart charm and add some chain, not alot of "work" involved. I tried, though, to make it pretty with alot of detail. I added wire, I strung some beads on it, over and over I fiddled with getting it just right. Exasperated (and out of time) I laid the charm down accidently next to some chain...and I loved it. 2 minutes later it was a necklace and I felt like such a cheater! But I think it's cute, and maybe someone else will too :)

Remember when I wanted to "fancy a trade?" Well Toni took me up on it and her beautiful outfit arrived today. Tessa LOVES it, especially the pants- she just loved running around making them swoosh. I made up a little matching button bracelet from the same Flea Market Fancy fabrics and pearls (which I intend to list tomorrow) and then took the kids out for some pics. Here are some fun ones:


the serious side *snicker*



Not a great picture but can you tell she's having fun???

matching button bracelet-

No comments:

Post a Comment